June 20. 2017
#11 RENO MILLION INVITATIONAL
One Day – One Million! One of the greatest amateur team roping events in the industry. The Reno Rodeo Invitational Team Roping has a new name and new owners, but ropers will still be part of huge payouts, a roper friendly atmosphere, and an organization that gives back to our men and women in uniform.
Updated version of the Reno Rodeo Invitational Team Roping
The mission of the #11 Reno Million is to assemble the finest amateur team ropers from all over the country and give them an opportunity to experience the “Super Bowl” of team ropings. By maintaining teams with equal competitive capabilities, a professional production, and support from industry leaders, we feel that the #11 Reno Million Invitational will be at the top of all team ropers list of events to participate in.
PAYOUT = $1,000,000 in cash and prizes
– The team that wins the main average will also be eligible for go-round winnings
– This is a 11.5 roping that is capped at a #6. No #6 elites are eligible to rope
– This is an invitational event but an invitation does not guarantee a position to rope
– We reserve the right to draw-out any team at any time
– You and your partner must have current WSTR or USTRC cards in order to compete
– All ropers must have competed in a WSTR or USTRC sanctioned event within the last 18 months. This helps us maintain an even playing field for all competitors
– We will NOT accept TRIAD classifications alone
– BFI contestants are not eligible to rope in the #11 Reno Million
– Tie-on Rule: All female heelers and men over 60 in the calendar year may tie-on
– No cross-fires allowed. Steers must be in tow
– Electric eye barrier will be used with a WSTR type of barrier
– Past champions may enter again but can not rope with any other past champion
– All ropers must be 30 years or older within the calendar year to be eligible to rope
To compete in this event is by invitation only. If you have any questions regarding invitations and how to receive an invite, please email Daren@bfiweek.com or call 602.721.5027
Stalls are ordered based on your reservation. All stalls must be paid for in advance by check, money order or credit card. Contestants are responsible and liable for any damage to the stalls during your occupancy. Maintenance work orders will be billed back accordingly. There will be no money refunds for unused stalls. All stalls are assigned on a first-paid-first-served basis. Make and send payments to the address above. There will be no on-site trailer parking. #11 Reno Million, #12 Desert Showdown, and All-Girl stalls will be located at Valley Road Stalls across the street.
Make sure and reserve your stalls early by sending in this form.
Hotel Release Forms
Rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis. All room blocks are subject to a thirty (30) day cut-off. Reservations received after May 29th, 2017 will only be accepted on a space and rate availability basis. Checks are not accepted and all reservations must be held with a valid credit card. Room rates may vary on time of year and time of the week. Special BFI WEEK room rates will be available to competitors of Ullman-Peterson Events contestants only. Filling out this form does not guarantee a room reservation. Please check with the property to make sure your room reservation is completed prior to arrival. Use rate code BFI17 when calling in.
Make sure to book hotels early. For websites and phone numbers, check the Hotels/Travel tab on the top of the page.
Credit Card Authorization Form
If you wish to have your entry fees and stalls all placed on one card, please fill out this form and leave the bottom of your entry forms blank. We offer this as a convenience to our ropers.
Nevada Military Support Alliance
The mission of the Nevada Military Support Alliance is to organize and promote the recognition and support of Nevada’s Men and Women of our Armed Forces, Veterans and their Families. Learn More